The Ladies Gaelic Football Association (Association), founded in 1974 has in Ireland over 182,000 registered members. The game is played in countries across the world. Five Provincial Councils covering Ireland and Britain are responsible for running championships and competitions in their provinces.
To continue its development as one of the largest, fastest growing, active and dynamic sports in Ireland, the Association is looking to fill the position of Development Support Administrator based in our Croke Park office. This is a three year fixed term contract.
Reporting to the National Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Development Programme
- Management and co-ordination of the development events for the team contained in the development plan
- Ensures there is no overlap or clash in dates
2. General Administration
- Services the development team by providing administrative supports where required
- Answer queries from clubs, players, officials etc
- Any other duties that may reasonably be required
- Data Management
- Creates and develops systems to gather data from the development team.
- Looks for trends and carries out analysis on information and provides reports where necessary
- Look for ways to improve communications and management of information through IT solutions e.g. email, internet, the creation and management of databases, etc.
- Course Management
- Provides administrative support to the range of development courses delivered by the team.
- Preparation of course materials as required
Successful candidates will have:
- A minimum of three years relevant experience in an office environment with a high level of competence in the Microsoft office suite.
- Strong interpersonal and team focused skills and a pleasant telephone manner.
- A high degree of initiative and flexibility as the role requires the management of a diverse number of tasks, which are related to administration issues within and external to the Association.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills with a strong attention to detail with ideally some experience in event or project management.
- An innovative approach, looking for opportunities to further develop processes and procedures and the maximisation of IT.
- Ideally have a knowledge or interest in the sport.
Applicants are invited to submit their completed application form to Paula Prunty, National Development Manager, Ladies Gaelic Football Association, Croke Park, Dublin 3 or email to email@example.com
The closing date for applications is Monday 30th October 2017