This course is an introductory coaching programme. Coaches will look at:
- Importance of creating a positive environment for our players
- Planning and implementing training programmes
- Introduction to the player pathway
- Create an awareness about making sessions more inclusive
- Importance of Fundamental Movement Skills & Injury Prevention
Coaches will look at issues such as planning and implementing training programmes as well as practical coaching and an introduction into the player pathway.
These units will provide a good basis for further development for those already coaching or those who are keen to get involved.
All participants must be 16 years or older.
It will cost €20 to participate in the course. This fee includes resources and certification
There is a minimum of 20 and maximum of 30 participants allowed per course.
This course will last a minimum of 6 hours.
If you would like to organise a ‘FUNdamentals’ course please contact:
Aislinn Harkin at (01) 8363156 or email: email@example.com