Lidl G4M&O Ethos
G4M&O Programme Ethos:
- All Lidl Gaelic4Mothers&Others sites should familiarise themselves with the G4M&O programme ethos. All sites should read below and agree to abide by these terms at all times.
- Lidl G4M&O is a non-competitive recreational form of Ladies Gaelic Football
- Lidl G4M&O is all inclusive. It should always welcome women over the age of 18 and who currently do not play any form of competitive club football and would like to play. They cannot be a registered player with any LGFA club
- All Lidl G4M&O training sessions are fun orientated with the focus on learning the skills of our game, developing social skills and providing an opportunity for women to be physically active
- All Lidl G4M&O blitzes are about participation and not winning. There are no winners or losers at Lidl G4M&O Blitzes and no scores are recorded. Blitzes should aim to allow women to meet other Lidl G4M&O Sites while having fun playing small sided matches
- All Lidl G4M&O Clubs must seek prior approval from the National Development Officer prior to hosting Lidl G4M&O Blitzes