Step by Step Set Up
Below is your step by step guide to set up Lidl Gaelic4Mothers&Others in Your Club:
- Identify the need for Lidl Gaelic4Mothers&Others in your club and obtain relevant information material from website or LGFA Office
- Clubs should identify a minimum of two personnel to be involved in the Lidl G4M&O Club – one coordinator and one coach. Recommended that one of these be a female
- Contact LGFA to register your site. Registration forms and posters can be downloaded from www.ladiesgaelic.ie .
- Sign the registration form to agree that club will abide by the Lidl G4M&O ethos at all times and forward to the relevant personnel
- Avail of Programme specific training that will be for both co-ordinators and coaches. Training to be delivered provincially on an annual basis
- Choose a suitable day and time (try not to clash with other activities in area)
- Advertise and promote Lidl Gaelic4 Mothers&Others through local schools, shops etc.
- Send article to local newspapers with details of programme and who they can contact
- Source footballs, bibs and cones
- Register women on first night and ensure all participants sign form. Also provide information on insurance cover.
Remember: participants must be minimum 21 years of age and it is not a necessity to be a mother. They must not be currently playing adult club football.